2009年12月20日星期日

 A sense of loss performance

November 8 I went to Italy to attend the World Political Forum to discuss the collapse of the Berlin Wall 20 years after the changes in the world.At that meeting, I clearly felt: Europeans view of the world with the Asians are quite different.Europeans think the world is very bad the past 20 years a lot of opportunities lost, the changes in the world is not considered as their original.I spoke at the meeting, I said, recalling 20 years, and think about the world is a step forward or backward, from the overall look at the lives of people around the world than in the past, good or worse?We take a look at Asia and China, the answer is self-evident.In September this year, and I Ambassadors to the United States, another lecture, followed by the Americans talk about China's foreign policy.

没有评论:

发表评论